Damascus Center for Human Rights Studies (DCHRS)

Russian Attacks Resulted in 293 Victims in the month of Oct, 2015

Damascus and its Suburbs then Aleppo Province Recorded the Highest Number of Victims in October 2015

Casualties Report for October 2015

In October 2015 DCHRS documented 1,399 casualties, including 170 children and 135 women. 75% of those killed were civilians. The remaining 25% belonged to one of the fighting factions. Women and children respectively made up 9% and 12% of the total number of war casualties.