Damascus Center for Human Rights Studies (DCHRS)

Damascus and its Suburbs then Aleppo Province Recorded the Highest Number of Victims in September 2015

More than Half of the Victims were Killed by Indiscriminate Shelling

Casualties Report for September 2015

In September 2015 DCHRS documented 1,525 casualties, including 225 children and 125 women. 76% of those killed were civilians. The remaining 24% belonged to one of the fighting factions. Women and children respectively made up 8% and 14% of the total number of war casualties.