Damascus Center for Human Rights Studies (DCHRS)

Damascus and its Suburbs then Aleppo Province Recorded the Highest Number of Victims in August 2015

More than Half of the Victims were Killed by Indiscriminate Shelling

Casualties Report for August 2015

In August 2015 DCHRS documented 1,779 casualties, including 164 children and 163 women. 73% of those killed were civilians. The remaining 27% belonged to one of the fighting factions. Women and children respectively made up 9% and 9% of the total number of war casualties.