Damascus Center for Human Rights Studies (DCHRS)

Aleppo Province then Damascus and its Suburbs Recorded the Highest Number of Victims in July 2015

More than Half of the Victims were Killed by Indiscriminate Shelling

Casualties Report for July 2015

In July 2015 DCHRS documented 1,466 casualties, including 202 children and 160 women. 81% of those killed were civilians. The remaining 19% belonged to one of the fighting factions. Women and children respectively made up 11% and 14% of the total number of war casualties.