Damascus Center for Human Rights Studies (DCHRS)

Aleppo Province then Daraa Recorded the Highest Number of Victims in June 2015

More than Half of the Victims were Killed by Indiscriminate Shelling

Casualties Report for June 2015

In June 2015 DCHRS documented 1,491 casualties, including 187 children and 149 women. 77% of those killed were civilians. The remaining 23% belonged to one of the fighting factions. Women and children respectively made up 10% and 13% of the total number of war casualties.