Damascus Center for Human Rights Studies (DCHRS)

Aleppo Province then Der Ezzor Recorded the Highest Number of Victims in May 2015

More than Half of the Victims were Killed by Indiscriminate Shelling

Casualties Report for May 2015

In May 2015 DCHRS documented 1,644 casualties, including 235 children and 169 women. 78% of those killed were civilians. The remaining 22% belonged to one of the fighting factions. Women and children respectively made up 9% and 14% of the total number of war casualties.