Throughout March 15th, 2011 to December 31st, 2014, the DCHRS documented a provisional total of 108,072 casualties. 79% of those killed were civilians. The remaining 21% belonged to one of the fighting factions. The number of documented children during the indicated period is 11,145 Children victims at a rate of 23% of the total victims. The documented number of women casualties is 7,720 at a rate of 16% of the total victims.
– Dr. Burhan Ghaliun Director of the Center for Contemporary Oriental Studies – Sorbonne University – Paris, France. – Bahey el-din Hassan Director of the Cairo Institute for Human Rights Studies – Cairo, Egypt.
– A’bd Al Hadi Al Khawaja Former Executive Director of Bahrain Center for Human Rights – Bahrain.
– Dr. A’bd Al Husein Sha’ban Iraq
– Dr. Mohamed Said Sa’ed Vice President of The Al-Ahram Center for Political and Strategic Studies – Egypt (passed away in 2009).
– Dr. Mohammad Malki Director of the Center for Constitutional and Political Studies – Morocco